Renovating should be a positive experience – free from worry and stress and done right the first time. Whether your commercial construction or residential home renovation is small or very large, dealing with a professional contractor is the right way to approach any project. You should have full confidence in your contractor and know that you are getting the best.
1. From start to finish. A professional renovator [or commercial contractor] will help you to put it all together – from ideas to design, products to plans, and construction to completion.
2. Experienced advice. A professional renovator [or commercial contractor] has the experience and knowledge to help turn your ideas into great results. They listen, make suggestions, and look for the best way of doing things.
3. Technical know-how. Professional renovators [or commercial contractor] understand construction, how to deal with challenges and problems, and how to improve the comfort of your home [or business].
4. Expert teamwork. Behind every professional renovator[or commercial contractor] , there is a solid network of staff, sub-trades and suppliers ready to go to work for you.
5. A proven track record. Their business is an open book. You are invited to talk with past customers, look at their previous work and check out their reputation.
6. Accurate pricing. No need to be concerned about low-ball costing, inferior work or escalating prices once the job begins. Experienced renovators [or commercial contractor] know what it takes to do something right and how much it costs, and they’ll tell you upfront.
7. A written contract. Trust alone is not enough. Professionals back it up with a written contract that spells your project out in detail-what, how, who, when and how much.
8. Liability insurance and workers’ compensation coverage. Better safe than sorry. In the unlikely event of an accident or damage to your own or neighbouring properties, a professional renovator’s [or commercial contractor’s] coverage protects you from liability and cost.
9. Warranty. Like any other consumer purchase, a professional renovation [or commercial construction project] comes with a warranty on labour. And with professional installation, there is no risk of voiding the manufacturers’ warranties on materials and products.
10. Service, service, service. Professional renovators [or commercial contractor] are in business for the long term. They work hard to earn your trust and make every renovation a great experience.
Gallery & Accolades
If you’re in need of a client-focused and award-winning general contractor committed to success use our Quote Worksheet to get started on your commercial construction project, concrete project, or home renovation today. Fill out the required fields (those with an *) and an Impact Construction representative will contact you shortly.Let’s Get Started