At Impact Construction quality workmanship and a customer-focused approach are the keys behind our commercial construction, concrete contracting, and home renovation success. And these very same keys have been recognized over the years by the following awards, but much more importantly by our amazing clients and suppliers!
BEST OF TRUSTED PROS 2015
- General Contracting Award – The ‘Best of TrustedPros’ awards are based on the overall ratings, reviews and reputation of a company as acknowledged by their clients.
SASKATCHEWAN CONSTRUCTION AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE (SCAE) 2012
Merit Contractors Association – Saskatchewan
- Open Shop Contractor of the Year Award – Recognizes the overall the leadership of an open shop contractor in creating an environment that embodies the open shop philosophy.
- Employee Recognition Award: Andy Empey – Recognizes employees that have excelled in their careers in the open construction industry. (Note: Andy Empey was employed as a Project Manager for Impact Construction.)
BRIDGES AWARDS 2011
Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association (SRHBA)
- Customer Service Award: Gerald Audit – To recognize the individual who most consistently has stressed and emphasized customer satisfaction and improved services.
- Renovation of the Year Award – “Whole House” – To recognize members who best demonstrate the completion of a successful whole house renovation project, while considering the modifications and challenges presented.
- Home Improvement of the Year Award – To recognize members for any decorative home improvements that do not fit in the renovation categories, such as landscaping, exterior features, interior decorating, etc.
ABEX AWARDS 2011
Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce
- Service Award: Finalist– The Achievement for Business Excellence Award for Service goes to a business demonstrating exceptional performance in providing quality customer service. Judging considers the relative size and particular conditions of the business, as well as the growth potential, stability, investment strategy, and quality of customer service initiatives.
SABEX AWARDS 2011
Greater Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- Customer Service Award: Finalist– Awarded to the business demonstrating exceptional customer service (wholesale and retail trade, purchasing and distribution, transportation, brokering, professional service, communications, and financial).
BRIDGES AWARDS 2010
Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association
- Renovation of the Year: “Bathroom” Award – The project must go beyond changing the aesthetics of the home. This award will be judged based on the overall appeal, planning and design, construction technology, project management, and overall value for cost.
Services & Gallery
If you’re in need of a client-focused and award-winning general contractor committed to success use our Quote Worksheet to get started on your commercial construction project, concrete project, or home renovation today. Fill out the required fields and an Impact Construction representative will contact you shortly.Let’s Get Started